Gas radiant tube is the heating equipment selected in industrial kiln
Gas radiant tube is the heating equipment selected in industrial kiln, and its main heat conduction form is radiation. The industrial kiln adopts gas radiant tube heating equipment, which can reduce the infrastructure and operation cost of the kiln, improve labor efficiency and improve the service life of the kiln. The combustion atmosphere and combustion products of gas radiant tubes do not immediately contact and heat the castings, so as to further improve the commodity quality. At present, they are used in metal heat treatment and manufacturing drying industries. Gas radiant tube is a common heating device in industrial kiln, and the main heat transfer mode is radiation. The industrial kiln adopts gas radiant tube heating device, which can reduce the infrastructure and operation cost of the kiln, improve the production efficiency and prolong the service life of the kiln. The combustion atmosphere and combustion products of the gas radiant tube do not directly contact the heating workpiece, which greatly improves the product quality. It is widely used in the field of metal heat treatment and industrial drying. The fuel gas radiant tube takes the fuel gas as the fuel and burns in the special sealed casing. The heat is transferred to the heated object in the form of heat radiation through the surface of the heating casing. The combustion product does not contact the heated object, which will not pollute the combustion atmosphere or affect the product quality. The gas atmosphere and heating temperature in the furnace are easy to control and adjust. It is mainly used for metal heat treatment Material melting and other products have high quality requirements. The heat storage radiant tube burner adopts high-temperature air combustion technology, which not only has safe and reliable operation, but also can solve the two main problems of difficult cold ignition and high energy consumption. It has great advantages in heating uniformity.
Characteristics of gas radiant tube:
1) The material is mainly heated by radiation heat transfer;
2) The combustion waste gas is not directly discharged into the furnace, which is convenient to control and adjust the atmosphere in the furnace;
3) Although the heating temperature is limited by the heat-resistant temperature of the radiant tube, the temperature in the furnace is controlled by the number and placement of different radiant tubes;
4) Due to the fast heating and cooling speed and large adjustment range, more complex temperature control and heating programming can be realized;
5) According to the different types and uses of the furnace, different forms of radiant tubes such as straight tube, casing and U-tube are selected. Even for the radiation tube with complex shape and small diameter, it can realize stable combustion and good temperature distribution uniformity.
6) The waste heat recovery device is easy to install, and the heat of combustion products is used to preheat the auxiliary gas air to improve the thermal efficiency of the furnace;
7) Long service life, convenient maintenance and replacement;
8) Low noise and low pollutant emission.